- Current Locations & Coming Soon Map
- Detroit Metropolitan Center
- Orlando Metropolitan Center
- ★CENTERS COMING SOON★
- Fort Lauderdale Metropolitan Center
- Raleigh Metropolitan Center
- St. Louis Metropolitan Center
- Toronto Canada International Center
- Atlanta Metropolitan Center
- Denver Metropolitan Center
- Tri-State NY / NJ / CT Metropolitan Center
- Nashville Metropolitan Center
- Phoenix Metropolitan Center
- Chicago Metropolitan Center
- Our Trainings
- Our Trainers
- Charitable Giving
The Experience Training
Graduates of An Awakening (Level 1) Training are eligible to participate in The Experience (Level 2) Training. While An Awakening (Level 1) Training is designed to identify our limiting beliefs and the barriers we put up, The Experience Training is designed to bring them all down. Stubborn behavior patterns that hold us back are deeply ingrained in our Being from years of practice and powerfully supported by our interpretations of past experiences. It requires an equally powerful and interruptive environment in order for breakthrough to occur. The Experience Training is a context of interruption, intensity, breakthrough, release, forgiveness, power, vision, responsibility, and transformation!
The type of activities that take place
The Experience (Level 2) is exactly what its name implies! Although it’s a mixture of a lecture, a series of dynamic experiential exercises including one-on-one sharing, small group interactions, games, guided visualizations and so much more, participants describe the training as extremely engaging, life-defining, life-altering and one of “The Best Experiences of my Life!”. The activities require some physical movement and active participation.
What else can I expect?
- Stand and be related to as the sole and uncontested author of your life
- Transform your relationship with fear
- Discover the key to your personal power
- Profoundly experience full self-expression
- Expand your capacity for intimacy and practice the art of relating
- Communicate with impact and inspire others
HOURS OF THE TRAINING
Registration begins at 11:00 AM, Training begins at 12:00 Noon, there is a working meal break and the training is competed at approximately 12:30 AM or after.
Training begins at Noon, there is a working meal break and the training resumes until it is completed at approximately 12:30 AM or after.
Training begins at Noon, there is a working meal break and the training resumes until approximately 12:30 AM or after.
Training begins at 11:00 AM, there is a working meal break and the training resumes until approximately 12:30 AM or after.
Training begins at 10:00 AM, there is a working meal break and the training resumes until 7:30 PM, followed by a short graduation ceremony.