- Current Locations & Coming Soon Map
- Detroit Metropolitan Center
- Orlando Metropolitan Center
- ★CENTERS COMING SOON★
- Fort Lauderdale Metropolitan Center
- Raleigh Metropolitan Center
- St. Louis Metropolitan Center
- Toronto Canada International Center
- Atlanta Metropolitan Center
- Denver Metropolitan Center
- Tri-State NY / NJ / CT Metropolitan Center
- Nashville Metropolitan Center
- Phoenix Metropolitan Center
- Chicago Metropolitan Center
- Our Trainings
- Our Trainers
- Charitable Giving
Chris Austin - Director of Trainings & Trainer
“I stand for a world that is loving, peaceful, and forgiving. I feel honored that I get to create this every day.”
Chris Austin is a Transformational Trainer and Life Coach. She is the Co-founder of Diamond Coaching and Consulting Global, Inc., whose company specializes in commitment coaching. She has personally logged over 700 coaching hours, and her clients rave about her compassion and ability to inspire them to achieve extraordinary results. As a Transformational Trainer, her students experience breakthrough and leadership while pursuing their heart-felt commitments. Her ability to mix humor with mastery distinctions has made her a sought-out favorite by many who are thrilled with the growth they achieve from her facilitation.
Chris was born and raised in upstate New York. She had a passion to educate and attended Plymouth State University and Palm Beach State University and earned her degree. She continued her education at Florida Atlantic University and focused her coursework in sociology and peace studies. She dedicated six years as the Training Manager of another leadership training organization. She graduated from the notable Trainer Forum by Trainer Designs Global and was educated by acclaimed trainers Bettie Spruill and Dr. Ray Blanchard. She is a graduate of a Trainer Development Program, Phase II Internship and was mentored, educated, and inspired by Master Trainers, Dr. Barry Warren, Francine Rahe, and Christopher DeSanti.
Chris Austin is multifaceted and passionate about being in service.